The Minolta X-300 is a 35mm manual focus SLR based on the MD mount, and which was produced between 1984 and 1990. The X-300 was also marketed as the X-370 in the U.S. and Canada.
- Film format: 24x36mm frames on 35mm film
- Type: Single Lens Reflex
- Lens mount: MD Mount
- Viewfinder: Split-image spot, microprism band and acute matte field focusing screen. In viewfinder shutter speed scale/LED display.
- Shutter: Electrically controlled focal plane shutter 4 sec to 1/1000 sec (Auto), 1 sec to 1/1000th (Manual).
- ISO: Ranges from 12-3200
- Power: 2 x AG13/LR44 batteries required.
- Other features: Cable shutter release on the body next to the lens. 10 Second self-timer with LED indication. Black or chrome body. AE lock (15 seconds)
📷 2 months warranty
⚙️ Tested and works perfectly
🎞 Takes 35mm film
This camera is in Gold condition. Learn more about different camera conditions.